Join us September 9 & 16 in St. Charles for three free Best of the Geneva Film Festival screening events during the 6th Annual St. Charles ArtsFest! We'll show a selection of top films from past years, including documentaries, short narratives, and animated films. Come early! Seating is limited. As a bonus, we will raffle off free passes to the 2018 Geneva Film Festival at each screening - so be sure to check in with our volunteers and sign up for the drawing!
Saturday, Sept 9 — St. Charles ArtsFest
“Best of the Geneva Film Festival” — free event, seating limited to 75 patrons
- Location: St. Charles Public Library - One South 6th Ave., St. Charles, IL 60174
- Reception: 6:00 p.m.
- Film Screening: 7:00–9:00 p.m. **Reservations are required: www.scpld.org
- Parking: St. Charles Library lots are open. We’ll have our large GFF banners outside, so look for the columns and blue banners at Main St. and 5th Ave.!
Saturday, Sept 16 — St. Charles ArtsFest
“Best of the Geneva Film Festival” —free event, seating limited to 90 patrons (first-come, first-served- no reservations required)
- Location: Steel Beam Theatre - 111 W. Main St., St. Charles, IL 60174.
- Film Screenings: 1:00 & 3:30 p.m.
- Parking: Utilize the free parking garage at the north east corner of 1st & Illinois streets
For more information, visit http://www.steelbeamtheatre.org/.
Mark your calendar for the 10th Annual Geneva Film Festival, March 8–10, 2018.
About the Geneva Film Festival
The Geneva Film Festival is part of the Geneva Cultural Arts Commission and run by a dedicated team of volunteers who devote their time and energy to produce world-class, quality events for all involved. The Geneva Film Festival provides a unique experience that attracts repeat audiences. The Geneva Film Festival has rapidly become a well-known venue for filmmakers, writers, producers, and actors to screen a variety of independent films. Best of the Geneva Film Festival is the perfect introduction to the annual film festival.
For more information, visit http://genevafilmfestival.org